Happy New Year!
We hope to see everyone at Cake Wars!
Please be patient while we try to fulfill all your service requests. We will try to complete your request within two to four business days. If you have any service requests, just put in a work order by calling or stopping by the front office during office hours.
Reminders and Updates
Want to stay updated? Text REPUBLIC to 47464 to opt in or out of text messages. You will receive emergency notifications as well as updates on events and maintenance.
Resolve to Make 2019 Amazing
Welcome to the start of a new year! Your satisfaction and success in 2019 tops our list of goals. What are yours? Here are a few tips to help you move from survive to THRIVE in 2019:
- Get connected! Here in the community, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet your neighbors, make new friends, and have fun at our events. If there’s an experience we can create for you, please let one of our team members know. Outside of your living environment, take advantage of the many ways you can get involved on campus and in the surrounding area. Please reach out to our team for suggestions of places to go and things to do. We’ll hook you up!
- Define success. What is your next big goal? Is it graduation? Finding that perfect internship or job? Achieving a certain GPA? Take time as 2019 ramps up to envision where you see yourself in the next 12 months. Write down your picture of success and refer to it often! Ask yourself this key question regularly: Is what I am doing today getting me closer to my goal?
- Use your resources. Don’t try to do this alone! Use the resources you have available to help you achieve greatness in 2019. Our team is here for you, whether you have a question about your residential experience or something completely unrelated. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who can help. When it comes to your career and financial success, be sure to take advantage of our resident-specific resources, including:
- Career Success Portal: Build your resume, practice interviewing, get access to millions of job listings, and much more! Utilize this EXCLUSIVE resource for our residents.
- RentTrack: Have your rent payments reported to all three credit bureaus, and get monitoring and credit protection. Residents have seen their credit scores jump an average of 46 points with just a few months of reporting!
Because you’ve chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community, you have a team behind you, dedicated to helping you have the best experience possible. We’re here for you and can’t wait to see you succeed in 2019 and beyond!
P.S. Be sure to connect with us on our social media accounts so you can stay in the loop!
Community Events Calendar
January Birthdays — Tuesday, January 8 from 10 a.m.–7 p.m. — Want a special treat? Well, come down to the front office and claim your gift!
Thirsty Thursday — Thursday, January 10 from 2:30–4 p.m. — Stop by the front office and pick up a Sonic slush on us!
2v2 Pool Tournament — Wednesday, January 16 from 6–7:30 p.m. — Are you and your partner the best? Well, come down to the clubhouse and FIND OUT!
Cake Wars — Thursday, January 17 from 7:00pm–8:00 p.m. — Do you got what it takes? Come to the clubhouse and enter the fight for cake SUPREMACY!
Summer Bods — Thursday, January 24 from 6–7 p.m. — Want to work on that summer bod? Come on down to our workout session in the gym!
Bark in the Park — Tuesday, January 29 from 6–7 p.m. — Let your furry friend run FREE! Come down to the dog park to get some amazing toys, treats, and fun!