We’re sad that your lease term with us is coming to an end, but we wish you all the best! Please refer to the move-out guide for tips on forwarding your mail, cleaning, and much more. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Have a great summer!
Please refer to your move-out packet for information on cleaning and maintenance, charges, and fees. If you have a service request, just put in a work order via your portal, or by calling or stopping by the office during office hours.
Reminders & Updates
Want to stay updated? Text REPUBLIC to 47464 to opt in to our text messages. You will receive emergency notifications as well as updates on events and maintenance.
Make sure to follow us:
Facebook: Republic at Sam Houston
Pinterest: The Republic
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Game Day — July 6 from 6:00–7:30 p.m. — With summer heating up, we’ll honor video game day by having some fun indoors at the clubhouse with some delicious wings.
National Sugar Cookie Day — July 7 from noon–3:00 p.m. — Celebrate National Sugar Cookie Day with us! Stop by the front office and grab an Insomnia sugar cookie!
National Pet Picture Day — July 11 from 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. — It’s picture day! Bring your pet into the office, get his/her picture taken, and we’ll post it on our Facebook page. Whoever receives the most likes on their picture will receive a $25 Visa gift card!
July Birthdays — July 20 from 1:00–7:00 p.m. — Happy birthday to all residents with a birthday in July. We’ll have a treat for you in the office!
Waffle Wednesday — July 26 from 5:00–6:00 p.m. — Wednesday just sounds like a wonderful day for a nice, warm waffle. Stop by the office for delicious waffles!